I used a base to anchor legs of a garden arbor and cut one aluminum profile 20 x 20 mm 1 meter long into 4 sections. I screwed these sections to the base and attach to a table, which in theory would be provisional.
I dismounted an old engine that was not working and took the housing, the two caps and the shaft (heating it with a torch you can take it out easily). As seen in the photos had to cut with the angle grinder to adjust one dish at 4 profiles had placed previously.
I took a steel plate, gave U-shaped and placed on top of the 4 aluminum bars looking down, so the first part of the vertical axis was ready.
The second shaft portion beginning with the other motor plate and the housing, cutting four aluminum profiles 10 x 10 mm length of 15cm and placing them inside the cylinder. to have much more resistance I put two X-shaped pillars at the base, making it tight.
At the end of this vertical axis i cut and placed another sheet steel, for attachment to pillars I used a Meccano brackets.